Thursday, September 15, 2011

Victory!!!!




Ok not really.  But this is good news for those of us who are in hate with "big beer" companies.  Ever since I began getting my taste for craft beer and my first viewing of Beer Wars (please go watch it if you never have), I have hated generic beers from Bud, Coors and Miller.  Do I still drink them, yes.  When playing beer pong or having a large party sometimes these can not be avoided.  They are there for you to get wasted drunk and we all do it sometimes.  But over the last few years I have reduced my intake of these beers and according to this report, the rest of the America is with me.  See I started a revolution.  Wait, what? It has nothing to o with me?  That can't be correct, I'm continuing on with the believe that I am taking down Budweiser.  You're Welcome!!


Ok so that's not my hand in the pic but these are the pics that come up when you google 'anti Budweiser' and 'hate Budweiser'.  How could I not include them.

No comments:

Post a Comment