Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Morning Music




Check out that alliteration in the header.  Did I drink some beer this weekend, yes.  Do I want to talk about it, yes.  Just not yet I'm still tired and it's first thing in the morning. So listen to some music to start your week off right.  Or don't...I don't care

This song makes me feel like I am in that scene in the movie where things are changing.  Times are tough but we know it's for the best.  She went off to college and left you, but you know your better off as a person.  Here's a montage to show you it all.  Chances are by the end of the movie you will bump into each other and get back together anyway.  Or something like that.  Also, if this song was around in 1967 it definitely would have been included in The Graduate soundtrack.  I feel enough things in the entertainment world have referenced this movie so I might as well get ours for the blog out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment