Friday, September 16, 2011

Tupac Was Right, West Coast Bitches



So I still have to post my story San Fran drinking trip (above pic via my girlfriend from said trip) but in the meantime here is a list of the essential west coast beers by none other than Stone Brewing's co-founder, Greg Koch.  As you can see, Greg's affiliations show through on the list.  Also, lots of surprises on what was missing from his list.  I guess good beer, like everything else, is always open for debate.  Anyway, this was a good excuse for me to post a picture of Tupac just after the anniversary of his death and for me to feel like a gangsta.  I'm actually the complete opposite of a gangsta, if such an opposite exists, and even feel uncomfortable writing the word gangsta.  I actually look around the room as I type to make sure there are no black people seeing me do it.  Just like when I blast hip-hop in my car.  Well I'm out bitches, Freaktoberfest tonight, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment