Saturday, August 20, 2011

So it begins....

This is a long time coming.  I once tried to start a blog.  Actually, I successfully started it, it's not hard, it's free and requires minimal effort, both strong points of mine.  I had just lost my job and decided to start an unemployment blog.  It more or less was just copies of my favorite sports and entertainment blogs, heavy on ranting and pictures of hot chicks.  Needless to say I abandoned it after a few weeks and eventually got a job and forgot all about it.  The blog had no core, no reason, no direction.  Which brings me to present day.  I have a focus and that focus is beer.  And not just your average beer site where I drink a beer every now and then, tell you my thoughts about how fruity, chocolaty or hoppy it is and try to best convey taste via the internet.  It's more a lifestyle site, with a concentration in beer.  I want it to be funny.  I want it to be personal.  It will be the story of mine, and others, drinking experiences.  It's not always about how a beer tastes or smells, sometimes it's where you drank it and who you drank it with.  So cheers to the start of what I hope to be a fun ride.  First ones on me....oh, actually I am out of cash, you mind buying first round?

No comments:

Post a Comment